Confidence and Critical Thinking: techwriting is life-long learning - Interview with Anthony Sansone, Senior Technical Writer at MongoDB
MongoDB is one of the most popular NoSQL database programs, providing both on-premise and cloud-based solutions. Tony works as a senior technical writer on cloud based tools. He has 20+ years experience in computer hardware, software, and services, specializing in data protection and user security, and he is a long-time supporter of API The Docs.
In this interview, Tony and the hosts are delving into the following topics:
- How has the technical writing job market changed lately?
- Speeding up complex onboarding and training of new technical writers at MongoDB
- Embrace inquisitive juniors and help build confidence, keep open office hours
In Part 2, Episode 22, we continue our conversation:
- Adoption of OpenAPI specification
- How to save large amounts of documentation time?
- How to keep the specifications up-to-date?
- How to simplify API documentation?
The hosts are Laura Vass (Editor of Developer Portals Newsletter, Co-Founder of Pronovix) and Anett Pozsár (Senior Technical Writer, Pronovix).