Building a DevRel Team - Interview with Lorna Mitchell, Head of Developer Relations at Aiven.
Lorna is an open source software developer and project maintainer, published author, blogger and conference speaker, who is with us today to talk about the skills and roles that contribute to successfully operating a devrel team:
- Priorities and structure when developing a new devrel team
- Roles and responsibilities
- Involving a technical writer in the team
- Career path, growth and collaboration in a devrel team
- Insights of creating a new open source devportal
- Aiven open source data tools and products
- Maintenance of documentation and workflows
Read more about Lorna’s work here: https://lornajane.net/
For job offerings at Aiven, please visit: https://aiven.io/careers
The hosts are Laura Vass (Editor of Developer Portals Newsletter, Co-Founder of Pronovix) and Anett Pozsár (Senior Technical Writer, Pronovix).