Developer communities are becoming strategically important to more and more tech companies, including companies who have focused more on the non-technical end user in the past.
At BigCommerce, we recently undertook a project to rethink our Developer Portal from the ground up–and in the process, better understand who our developer community is and what their needs are.
In this talk, we’ll answer these key questions to help you build a Developer Portal that will delight–not frustrate–your developers:
- Why does your company want a Developer Portal?
- Why do your users want a Developer Portal?
- How do you create user personas for your developer ecosystem?
- What are the stages of a Developer Portal redesign?
- How do you measure success?